According to the tag rules I have to post these steps so you'll know what to do if I tag you. So here goes:TAG RULES:1. All right, here are the rules.2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eightthings and post these rules.5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get taggedand list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.My eight random facts:
1 I love watching home decorating shows.
2 I consider myself a realist as opposed to a pessimist. and dan is a cynical optomist...we make a good match :)
3 I used to be a trekkie...lost intrest after the next generation.
4 Ducks are my favorite animal I hope to have one for a pet one day.
5 I used to hate the colour yellow, now its one of my favorites.
6 People think I am shy, until they get to know me.
7 I am tone deaf couldnt sing to save my life!
8 I hate excersise.
I am breaking the rules and not tagging anyone specifically, if you read my blog then consider yourself tagged.
2 comments:
Ok Mandy here are mine!!!
And wow I never knew or maybe I did but have just forgotten that you were tone deaf...I would have never guessed. and you don't like exercise? Aw, that sucks! I LOVE IT!!! haha :)
Have you taken the likeness quiz yet over there at Facebook? If so, I wonder what percentage we are? It's probably very low hey?
By the way, you never fooled me about being shy! I can spot a "rowdy" better than most:)
Post a Comment