Some pictures to make you feel Christmasy.... this is Dahlia's new little people nativity... she loves it. and she now knows who everyone is, she likes to take baby Jesus with her for a nap too.
Today was the christmas concert at our church, Dahlia was amoungst the many two year olds ringing bells and singing a song.
My little man, all dressed up and looking festive.... kinda looks like he's been into the egg nogg at an office party.
It snowed in the begining of december Dahlia really really wanted to play in "her" snow!
Daddy finally took her out when he went to shovel the walk way. she was happy until she fell into the white stuff and got cold.
NOthing stops a REAL MAN from bbqing... not snow nor rain, nor sleet....
the Hat says it all! actually this was Dans grandpa's hat and now its been passed on to him. He wears it with pride. I dont think he feels as humbuggy as he likes people to think.Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Great pictures. I had fun with Dahlia on Sunday. After I got up on stage I realized I was going to miss seeing my own daughter perform since she ended up at the other end of the row but Dahlia would have been my next choice to sit with anyway! She's such a sweetie!
Those are very cute pictures of you babies!!!
Post a Comment