Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Stuff

So Easter came and went, and I really didnt get to into it this year. not sure why. It just sort of snuck up on me. now its almost nathans birthday and Im not ready for that either. so here are a few pictures of the kids having some fun at Easter. Nathan stuffing his face with chocolate easter eggs.... seemed like as soon as he found one he just wanted to eat it. find another, eat it.. later he was running around in circles.

Dahlia is such a character, I just wanted a picture of her holding her basket so we could see the chocolates she found but she posed like this instead.


Its just easier to use the basket like a trough and have two free hands to unwrap and enjoy.



She found one!




Notice the icing on their faces.... they like to help me in the kitchen but they are much better at quality control. they always make sure everything tastes good.





Paska! this was the first time I have ever made it. actually its the first time I have ever made bread at all! the recipe said it makes 3 loaves how I ended up with six is beyond me! but it did taste like easter bread. and only a paska expert could tell that i goofed up a little bit.















These pictures uploaded out of order but this is Dahlia helping me stir in the "twelve" cups of flour. im not sure how much flour I really got into that dough I couldnt fit 12 though.







I also made lemon tarts.... funny how they looked good but tasted rather disapointing. and the paska which i thought was ruined ended up tasting good.









My parents set up the trampoline at their house, this was Dahlia's first time on one she wasnt too sure about it. she liked jumping on it by herself but when someone else was jumping with her she was scared. Nathan hated it.






















This picture turned out so awesome, He was jumping on the trampoline. he looks like a giant. I think he should use it in his advertising some how with a catchy caption. not sure what though....or it would make a great facebook profile picture.













1 comment:

carolyn and steve said...

great post! you captured some great moments.