Our boy is 3... ALREADY! I cant belive it. seems like 3 years went by so fast. too fast. Everytime I look at him I cant believe he is not my little baby anymore. sometimes it makes me sad. but mostly I am just so proud of him. He is such a sweet boy. and watching him grow brings me great joy. He has such a sense of humor. (mostly potty sense of humor at the moment) He is mostly very easy going but since he has approached age 3 he is also showing me he very much has a mind of his own. and can be quite stubborn, that is to be expected he has the most stubborn parents that ever existed so its bound to happen that our stubborness would rub off on our kids. I think in the long run it will benefit him. we teach him good values and morals and when he faces dilemas in adult hood he will be able to stand firm.
We celebrated his birthday once with family and then Dan and I took him out to the Vancouver aquarium. it was a lot of fun just hanging with our boy. we have never done that. usually his sister is there. its funny to see how different they are when they are apart. almost lost, He was very quiet. It was also interesting to see how different his reactions were to his sisters when we took her there for her 3rd birthday. below are some pictures from his special days.
No comments:
Post a Comment