Saturday, January 08, 2011

Merry Christmoose!


The keeley Family

The Klassen clan


Part of our Christmas eve tradition is a birthday cake for Jesus, this year I made an angel food cake with strawberry sauce and whipping cream. it was delish. and I think this might be our usual cake from now on. I find the symbolism of it quite fitting.





cookies that my sisters and I decorated






cookies that Dahlia and Nathan decorated
































Dahlia and Nathan were playing sheperd and cow one day, I thought it was pretty hilarious and had to take a picture.










The gingerbread train, we all had a hand in creating it.












Dan did the building I did the icing squeezing and the kids did the candy decorating.












Dahlia's first fimo creation, she made this for her teacher. I asked her what her teacher liked, for inspiration for an ornament and Dahlia told me that she talks about Jesus a lot so she must like Jesus. and then she decided that was what her ornament was going to be. I helped her a little bit but that creation was mostly hers. I am so proud of her talent and her love of things crafty!












cutting out sugar cookies. the kids were really into cookies this year.














No comments: