I gave Dahlia's room a makeover I was very sick of the "pepto dismal" pink bedroom so we brightend it up and my grandma sewed her some nice curtains.
now her room looks nicer than any of the other rooms in the house. Funny how she is the only one who probably doesn't care what her room looks like but she is the one who gets the makeover. and next will be the new baby's room. probably sometime after christmas when i feel like painting again. it was alot of work and we got it all done in two days! just like trading spaces!
well these are the before pictures and below them are the after pics.




----After-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




5 comments:
Wow... Dahlia's room sure looks great! I love the colors!
Hey Mandy! =) I love what you've done with her room! It's so cute! Have a great day :)
Mandy, it looks beautiful. A perfect room for a little girl!!
Can't wait to see what you do with the baby's room!
Take care,
Jenn
looks great!
great job mandy! kids rooms are so fun!
Post a Comment