Well it has been a while since i posted last.
Nathan is one month old now. he is a sweet little guy. not too cranky. he still keeps me up at night... but sometimes he sleeps for 3 or 4 hours at at time and sometimes he just wants to be held and cuddled all night. as cute as he is i do not feel like holding him all night. I have turned into a power sleeper. i know i only have a few precious hours to sleep so i am out the second my head hits the pillow and nothing will wake me up except the sound of my babies crying.
Nathan and i both are dealing with infections... he has an eye infection and my incision from my c-section is infected.... i think i am getting better but i dont really notice much change in nate's eye hopefully all will be better soon.
Dahlia is great with him she loves him so much she always wants to hold him and hug him and kiss him. I am so happy she is not jealous. I am finding it hard to be in two places at once though it seems that both of them need me at the same time. so one of them has to cry a while, until im done with the other. its frustrating at times. I am enjoying having two kids though. its just going to take some gettiing used to. I will hopefully post some new pictures soon..... as soon as Dan remembers to bring the camera home. until then i thought i would write a quite update so you all know i am still alive.
7 comments:
Your comments of trying to be in two places at once bring back memories, its usually at feeding time right? . . . you end up getting really good at breast feeding while walking, cooking, coloring etc; this is truly mommy-multi-tasking :) Just try to draw the line at answering the door!
Glad to hear it's going well for the most part. Sounds like you're doing the best you can! That's awesome Dahlia is adjusting well. Hopefully they will be good friends.
Cool I'm glad to see that you're still alive, but infected...and Nathan too, aw man! Will pray for a quick healing~
Hey Mandy, we missed you tonight at swimming lessons. It's been nice having an "excuse" to see you once a week.
I second that - what Mandy said. It is also good to see something else when I look at your blog than Dan with no shirt! I'm glad you are enjoying having two kids inspite of the work and lack of sleep. I hope you and Nate feel better soon.
Glad to finally see an update! Sorry you and Nathan arent feeling well. Hope you both feel better soon. Take care. Carla
sounds like you're doing well. Hope you both feel better soon. It's amazing what you learn about your ability to manage stress when you are pulled in all directions at once:) May the Lords grace be with you.
Post a Comment