this is from today, I made some popsicles out of raspberry jello that i had lying around in the pantry, it worked out good and the nice thing about jello is that it doesnt melt as fast so it stayed frozen long enough for Dahlia to finish devouring it.
I know you all complain about too many pictures of Dan without a shirt but i just had to publish this one. he was trying to get the popsicles out for me.... those dumb swedish people dont know how to make popsicle thingys....its from IKEA...
YUMMeeeeeeee slurrrrrp!
I just love my little bro!
we went to roly lake the other day, the wiebes joined us for a little picnic it was a nice way to cool off.
Here's my little munchkin all cozy in my sling
Well there you go thats all the cute pictures i have for now... enjoy!



4 comments:
Wow Mandy you look so nice in that sling picture you know??? You can't even tell you were even pregnant! WTG...oh and of course Nate looks so tiny and cuddly in the sling too.
So adorable =) Glad to see your pc is up and running!
Marianne
HEY...I missed your updates, so glad to have you back! Your children are sooo cute!
~Jenn
Hey Mandy, Dan and the crew!
So good to see all is well and gosh Mandy you look great! Im happy to hear that you are all doing well, I have some time off coming up, we should have tea!
miss you
~shonee
Post a Comment