I took this picture while the kids were still dressed up after the photographer left. a photographer came to our house to take pictures of Nathan and Dahlia,but Dahlia didnt cooperate so there are no pictures of her. Of course Dan and i are a couple of suckers and when we saw how cute the pictures turned out we had to buy some. Its not fair they use the cuteness of our own kid against us, we were only planning on taking our free picture and sending the guy on his way..o well they are only this cute and little for such a short time.
Dahlia has sidwalk chalk paint but she loves to paint on the glass of our patio what and artist!
If you scroll down to some of the earlier pictures of Nate you will see he used to be the same size as that teddy bear, I couldnt believe how much he has grown in 2 months time! he is now almost 12lbs so he has nearly doubled his weight in 2 months and as you can see he is a lot longer than he used to be as well.
What a sweet face! now that we are past that 2 month point, things seem to be a lot better, he sleeps better not through the night yet but he does pretty well most nights he wakes up around 4ish to be fed and then again around 7am so its not too bad I can deal with that. he is starting to smile too, i was trying to get a picture of his smile here but everytime he saw the flash he stopped smiling. you will have to take my word for it, he has the cutest little smile.I love my kids so much they just warm my heart!
4 comments:
Good point Mandy about facebook:) I have thought about that a few times! We really don't have time to keep up all of those connections either.
I can't believe how much your little boy has grown. I seem to remember 2 months being the "mark" where things got a whole lot easier & then again at about 6-8 months. Glad to hear things are going well. I'll e-mail you when we get back from holidays & maybe we can get together:)
We gave in to the photographer with Hannah too, and then regretted it when we realized how much it would cost to do that with all our kids! Oh well. I am looking forward to that two month mark! I was just saying to you yesterday in an email that Kiera is sleeping better at night. I should know better. I was up for an hour and a half last night trying to get her to sleep. Ugh.
Neat photos!!! and Nate sure HAS grown!
Mandy! I haven't yet been able to give your congrats on your second child, Nathan! I'm so happy to see how your family is growing - and yeah - those photog's will suck you in with your "one free pic". . . yeah right - he knows you'll cave!
Post a Comment