sucked in by face book
I have been busy checking out face book lately... no time for blogging, I was so skeptical at first that face book was any fun. but all of a sudden I started checking things out. and it really can get quite addicting. for those of you who are wondering what the heck a face book is, its a web site where you can find long lost friends and ones that you havent lost as well. and you can post pictures and write about your day and all sorts of other things you can also snoop into the lives of other people you know, and there is a sort of unspoken competition to have the most "friends" on your face book. I find it amazing to see how small the world really is, when i look at my friends friends and their friends friends friends friends... and somehow there is always someone i know, and i wonder how they know that person. anyways I am back now I figure i should still keep up with the blogging thing. blogging is fun too, so here are a few pictures for all of you who still check blogs instead of spending all their spare time in face book.
This is little mini mike holms, all he needs is a tape measer and a level. I wonder how many things he has found wrong with our house.
This little cutie has been smiling for quite sometime now, I have been trying to capture his smile on camera this is the best i could do since his smile vanishes as soon as he sees the flash.
Hannah and her parents came over for dinner last week, when the kids discovered the grown-ups were eating fudgsicles they were quite offended that they were not offered any, so to end the whining we gave in and they each got a fudgesicle of their own. and they thouroughly enjoyed them as you can see.
It took a little while for Dahlia to get used to Hannah being over and playing with her toys but soon they were getting along just fine. It was really quite funny Hannah is quite affectionate and Dahlia was not too sure about the hugs and kisses that Hannah wanted to give her but then she figured it was okay and Dahlia hugged her back, how sweet.
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! And yes, I can see some resemblance... thanks for the pic of Mike Holmes because I didn't know who he is. And thanks for keeping your blog updated even though you, too, have been sucked into facebook. I'll have to laugh when i see Dan on there one day soon. I know the day is coming:o)
I love the Mike Holmes look, so cute! It was fun being over and seeing the girls get along so well. Thanks for having us over! We did pay for giving in to the popsicle at bedtime though.
Wow that's quite the bear hug from Dahlia too! haha
Post a Comment