Dahlia got a tutu from her auntie Mikeala, Mikeala grew out of it a while ago and has passed it down to Dahlia, she loves dressing up in it and dancing around the house, her favorite song these days is BABy Baluga by Raffi. she just twirls and runs and jumps all over the house it is really quite amusing....maybe not so much for our friends who live below us...sorry :)
It was my mom's birthday on the 4th I dont think I am allowed to say her age, she is still very young though! much much too young to be a grandma, her favorite cake is black forest, so thats what we had....hmmm I wonder where I get my love for chocolate from.
I Just had to put in a picture of our newest cutie pie....he is growing so fast, it leaves me with such mixed emotions... I love looking forward to the new things he is doing and will be doing but I am sad that he can't be a little baby for a while longer, I think i was more in a hurry to see Dahlia progress into new stages of life but now that I know what to expect and how fast it happens I want to slow it down. by 4 months she was trying out her first baby cereal... Im not ready to start that with Nathan yet, I am starting to be used to and enjoy nursing him and once I start that cereal he will not need me as much anymore. Nathan is such a sweet happy little dude I am so greatful that we have him!
3 comments:
Your kids are sooo cute.
They do grow way too fast. I just started Sean on solids (he's over six months) and it really made me sad. I am not the least bit eager for the next stage I just want to enjoy this one.
Blessings
Rhiannon
Sounds like you are cherishing Nathaniel's life... almost like he is your last child?? I find myself doing the same thing with Alexandra, cherishing each stage, knowing that it won't last long! I nursed her the longest, I held her off on solids, I wasn't in a hurry to push her through each stage... knowing full well, she would be growing up too fast as it is!
Mandy, you are a terrific mom! I admire your love for your kids & your gentle, relaxed spirit! I have told others this before, but I think you are one of those moms that is a natural mom!
By the way, I love the tutu!! How fun!
Ya, so those people downstairs, how DO they like that?
Post a Comment