Saturday, November 10, 2007

fall pictures

We finally had some sun today, and I took the opportunity to get the kids out in the fresh air. we had a lot of fun just playing, I raked a few leaves and then gave up. we have a million trees in the back yard and they all are the kind where the leaves fall off in the fall. it gets a little overwhelming but its fun for the kids to play in.

she is such a great big sister, giving her baby bro. a little push in the swing....he eventually fell asleep there.
Dahlia is quite intrigued by worms lately. and i found one under a pile of leaves and she was so thrilled. she is no girly girl! well sometimes she is, but i dont want her to be afraid of bugs...just spiders.

I couldn't get Dahlia to lie down in the leaves but nathan thought it was fun.
Dahlia wanted to climb the trees, those little legs just arent quite long enough to do that though.

I dont particularily like halloween but i do enjoy dressing up the kids Dahlia enjoys it alot and nathan just sort of puts up with it. Im sure one day he will look at these pictures and be really embarassed that i did that to him. O well.
this isn't really a costume its a lepardprint jumpsuit that Dahlia got from her nana. its a really cute little outfit but i thought it would be fun for her to wear it on halloween.
Dan found this little cow costume on our trip to seattle before Nate was born. he loved this costume so much and it was on sale too. lucky boy he got to be a cow for his first halloween. moooooo.




Dahlia enjoys twirling around in her tutu so I thought i would share how cute she looks when she does.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

very cute pictures!

Mills Tribe said...

Love the pictures. Fall is my favorite season (and the shortest one here). I just love all the leaves and I wait as long as I can to rake them. We usually have a few leaf fights before we bag them to.

You're kids are sooo cute!

Rhiannon