
Dahlia and I made Dan an " I love daddy cake" he was craving cake so we whipped one up for him. he has been working so hard lately We really miss him when he is gone most of the day. but I am very proud of him. These first few years starting in realestate has not been easy and he has worked hard and learned many lessons in the past 3 years, but I can tell that he finds his job satisfying and rewarding and it makes me happy to see that, not everyone finds a career that is such a good fit for their personalities, I never thought Dan would be a realtor but he really seems meant for the job. I love you honey!
What could little miss Dahlia be cooking? perhaps some easter cookies.
Busted! just as i took the picture she stuffed a big wad of cookie dough into her mouth...hmmm yum
A good cook always samples her work for quality control.
My big blueyed baby boy! he always looks just so adorable after his bath all squeaky clean and bundled up, I just had to get a picture.
My big boy is 11 months now, I cant believe it! next month is his birthday. This year has gone by way to fast, I have enjoyed this little man so much. He is such a sweetiepie! and these days all he wants to do is stand and hold my hands so he can walk around. he has got the crawling thing down now, and he is fast! but the whole balancing thing not so much im not too much in a hurry for him to walk yet anyways.
What a silly little goof ball!
This picture sort of went out of order but there is daddy with his sweet little kids. about to enjoy the "i love daddy" cake.
5 comments:
Mmmm... Easter cookies!!
hilarious! sweet hairdo dahlia. keep your ideas to yourself though -- we don't want any! :P
-de
Love the hair Dahlia. I remember my kids getting vaseline and baby powder. It's funny now, not so much then.
It's true this year has flown by. It just dawned on me the other day that Nathan is almost one!! Exciting, but in a way it is sad to see them grow up so fast.
your kids are hilarious and that cake DOES look delicious!
Post a Comment