WEll it has been a while since I last posted anything, I have loads of pictures. Our little guy is growing so much, and changing so much. He is really into eating big people food. we let him have little bits every now and then. He really loves those" mum mums" though .
Dahlia seems to be confused, she came outside with me today while I was inspired to clean out my car, Nate was napping and she decided to dress up in the things I found in my car. Its obviously not raining, and its not cold...she picked her out fit too! she into wearing dresses these days... she wants to look like a princess or a ballerina....depending on her mood.
My silly little girl... 14 more years and this will look far more frightening.
We have been spending as much time as we can outside and at the park. Even Dan is taking some time to enjoy this weather and our kids, he has been really busy lately and we decided to skip church on sunday and have a fun day at the park. We all needed that!
this is a tim hortons doughnut... I recently threw it out... it sat on top of our refrigherater for about 8 months.... gross, it was somewhat an experiment to see how unhealthy these things really are, not a spec of mold it was just hard as a rock... probably not much food value to one of these things....oh why do they have to tast so good.
My little artist is moving on from crayons... now she enjoys painting, she paints mermaids .... she has also moved on from painting worms.
More pictures from Sunday at the park.
And Our Nate is crawling.... right now he mostly does the military style, on his belly pulling himself along with his arms but every now and then he pulls himself up on his knees and goes that way... I guess he is trying to figure out what he likes better. He is also into walking a lot lately, he likes to hold onto my hands and walk everywhere, he thinks he is a big boy and wants to be where ever his sister is. I am still trying to hold on to my little baby boy, even though I know he is closer to toddler than baby.
2 comments:
Very cute! I love the picture with the umbrella. She is beautiful. And the video of Nathan is great -- making a break for his sister's room while he gets the chance!
Nate sure is growing and so is your hair Mandy!!! I love the way Nate swims on the floor..haha and Dahlia looks very pretty in her outfit. :)
Post a Comment