Tuesday, January 29, 2008

whats new???

Not much is new these days... I think I am just waiting for winter to be over. Even the kids seem to be sick of winter, I took them out in the snow today, we didnt get any cute pictures because the batteries were dead and within 10 minutes in the snow both of them were crying. We have been keeping busy and we are planning on doing some minor renovations to our house...very minor, as in were painting our bedroom and putting in a new closet and maybe some other new things. the rest of the house will wait a while longer.
Nathan has been trying out all sorts of differnt foods, here he is eating prunes... I cant say that would be something i would enjoy but he seems to like it.
Dad and the kids, are enjoying "MR NOISY" I found some mr and little miss books at this second hand shop that i went to with my mom and sister, I had to buy them because they reminded me of my childhood and i really liked those books. Dahlia is not really wanting to share her daddy or her books at that moment.
MY cuties, they were just being so goofy the other day.

what a messy face, the boy sure does love to eat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy,
Your kids are SSSssooooooooo C U T E !! They are getting so big! Hope you're having a great day =) Enjoy the snow =P :)
Marianne

Demara said...

I think your boy will be a very tall boy, so he needs to eat too!
The Father kid time is great to see. Don't see that much!
Dahlia looks like she just loves the book too with such a very serious look on her face! :)