Nate was just thrilled to sit amoungst all the presents.
Dahlia looks like she is dancing... im not sure if she is or what she is doing.
This is new years eve...we decided to have a kid friendly party these were a few of the partiers they look like they are having a good time don't they??
Dahlia got a little overwhelmed by all the presents and the excitment kind of went away and she got tired of opening presents ... I think she just wanted to play.



4 comments:
I love the picture of Nate in the stocking. Looks like you had a fun Christmas.
Rhiannon
Looks like one fun Christmas. I think Briana got her kitchen center from her grandparents at the same age(for Christmas). I thought the present was "a bit" extravagant but now looking back, that kitchen center has had a lot of good use out of it. It's 12 years old and still gets a lot of use!
Great pictures. I love the hats.
Does Nate really look that thrilled?!?! haha it's hard to tell. And Dahlia is growing so much, she seems like she's a very funny girl, especially in the "dancing" picture.
Post a Comment