Sunday, May 11, 2008

I love being a momma!

A while ago Dahlia brought me the camera and wanted me to take some pictures... so we took a few of ourselves together... me and my blue eyed boy...how did i get a blue eyed boy???? Those are the same blue eyes that melted my heart when I met Dan. And my sweet girl, just as I took the picture she decided to give me a kiss. I am so blessed to have these cuddly loving children.



Car girl, my little girly girl loves cars too! she seemed a little sad that Daddy had lots of cars and Nathan has lots of cars but she didnt have any. so Daddy took her to the store and they picked out a cute little VW (of course) beetle, and its pink too. She was so pleased to have her very own car. she sleeps with it... and takes it with her all over the house, which makes it difficult at bedtime when she wants her car and we cant find it. but she says its not daddys car and its not nathans car its MY car!

Being a mom is not what I expected. I was quite fearful at first. I knew it was a big job and would require a lot of me. but what I didnt expect was to love these little people so much! just to look at their sweet little faces and feel my heart grow warm Its an amazing feeling and I feel so blessed and so privelaged that these kids call me mommy.

Today was such a nice Day, Dan really made me feel appreciated. He made a wonderful breakfast and Dans parents and grandma came over, it was nice to spend a relaxing morning all together. and we just relaxed and did absolutely nothing for the rest of the afternoon, so fun! later we had a dinner at my parents house and my uncles put together all the food. it was nice to see what they would come up with. They did a good job. I think this year was my favorite mothersday!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love looking at your blog/posts. You are a terrific mom Mandy. Your kids are blessed to have you as their mom. :)

Mills Tribe said...

Beautiful pictures. Your kids are so sweet. Children truely are a blessing like no other.