Today is Nathans birthday, we have had the privledge of looking at this cute little face for 365 days!!!! I never tire of it. or the big guys either!and yes I know that Nathan will think I am sooooo lame that I dressed him in a Hawaiian shirt to match his dad, but he is too young to care now and I think its cute! Its also Dans birthday in 5 days, this year we will be able to celebrate a little better. These are a few pictures from Nathans party he had lots of family here , and if I dont list who was all here I might get in trouble with a certain great gramma :) so there were 3 great grammas 1 great grandpa, 2 grandpas 2 grandmas 1auntie and 1 uncle a mom a dad a big sister and a nathan in a pear tree.
This is Nate's birthday cake, it almost didnt get made.... the first one didnt want to come out of the pan in one piece, but i tried again and it worked yay! Dan advised me on the colour and where the racing stripes should go.
I think my boy is a sweet tooth, he liked his first bite of cake.
Time to play with new presents




4 comments:
ok, well, maybe fun shirts next month then? :)
very cool cake. done with precision & *love* the bright orange colour. apparently it was yummy too!
happy birthday nate (and you too dan).
-de
awesome cake mandy! i love all the boy stuff---cars and trucks, the hawaiian shirts are priceless! it's so special to have all that family close by and able to get together!
Happy Bday Nate!
the Hawaian shirts are interesting.can't believe you found a little boy's shirt to match.
AND
i think the cake looks "sale" worthy.
technically he's been here for 366 days since it was a leap year this february! cute blog!
Post a Comment