Saturday, April 05, 2008

A little fun at Easter

During our family gathering at my parents house, things got a little silly.
My little sister Mikaela brought out her Hannah Montana wig, and we thought it would be funny to see what my papa would look like with hair... he was a good sport.. and then I looked at my uncles, hmmm they are bald too, so they had to wear the wig too, and well Dan is getting a little thinning in the front lets see. so eventually all the men in our family got intouch with their feminine side. It was great and we got pictures! maybe black mail material. Never a dull moment around here.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Ha, ha... how fun! What about you Mandy... you didn't want to try it on?

dandy said...

actually I did try it on... I kinda liked being blonde.... maybe this summer I will try a new look, i think maybe blondes do have more fun!

Demara said...

That's hilarious Mandy!