My Beautiful boy!
My Artist! I am just so proud of Dahlia, it seems in this last month or so she has suddenly changed from a toddler to a little girl, and now she is drawing pictures and well enough to actually know what she is drawing. this is a picture of flowers (in case you couldn't tell)
And these are a picture on my strawberries i have growing in a pot on the deck... if you ask me i think that is a very good rendition of strawberries by a 2 and half year old! Im just so proud of her!This week we have also been attempting potty training....oh so not fun, but nessesary just when i think she has gotten the idea.... we have a set back.... and I am trying very hard to be patient and remain positive, I did try potty training a few months back but was so discouraged that i quit...not really the best thing to do because had I just been a little more determined we probably would be potty trained by now. owell.... there is no going back now! wish us all luck..... and pray for us too! :)
5 comments:
I was here!! :o)
and again...
I'm still here
That is a fantastic drawing of strawberries for a 2 1/2 year old! So are the flowers. I'd say you have a budding artist on your hands.
No pictures of the new car yet? Or your jam that you made? Or... perhaps I should send you some pics of your daughter eating sushi? Would that help inspire you to blog more?
I miss your posts!!
From you know who!!
Post a Comment