We went to the park with Nana the other day, the kids were so happy to get out and play.
Dahlia is a great big sister, she likes to show Nathan things and she holds his hand to make sure he doesnt stray off too far.

I Love this picture of my mom and Nathan, we had just fed the ducks (shhh dont tell) It was whole wheat bread so we gave them something somewhat nutritious. Nathan was so excited to see the ducks so close he started walking and quacking like a duck too!

Dahlia enjoyed following the ducks around she wanted to pet them but they seemed to be avoiding her.
My darling girl is growing up, she starts preschool in september and she is looking forward to it so much! she askes me everyday if she can go now.
I have been babysitting a little girl named Emma since the end of summer, she is just a few months younger than nathan. those two stick together like glue when she is here. Its so nice to see how well they play together. Emma just loves Nathan, she hugs him and kisses him as soon as she sees him. He tolerates a hug and a kiss or two but after that he is usually trying to get away from her. One day he wont run.



5 comments:
Very fun to see some new pics! It's soo fun to see a friendship developing between siblings, isn't it?
totally amazing photos. your kids are growing up!! such cutie pies, too! i remember the time you had the home made root beer and you were almost in pain with the affects. i have thought of the magical drink a few times lately. thanks for comments on our blog. cool to know you are a follower. I check yours often and are SUPER stoked when there are picture updates!
we feed the ducks sometimes too...you're secret's safe with me! love the pics of dahlia and nathan together!
I used to love going to Mill Lake and seeing the ducks and playing in the parks and on the bridges - - what fun memories for your kids!
Okay.. I think it's time to start bugging you!! I know you are not busy with the new reading material in your house...
Miss your posts!
Post a Comment