
It was Dahlia's Idea to make a snow Queen. she has been obsessed with royalty lately.
My little book worm. Nate loves books he sits on the floor and looks at them and he also follows me around the house demanding that i sit down and read to him. most of the time I do. we sit on the floor and he plops down in my lap and we read a book. He is getting very smart. He knows car and trucks and animals and the sounds they make, and food! food is his favorite... especialy cookies. he is very interested in anything with wheels. he is such a fun little guy
Oh yes! this is the Joy that I think every mother who has a daughter (maybe even boys do it. ) must go through at some point. my time has come. Dahlia has discoved make up! at first when I walked into the bathroom I was about to get mad... then i ran for the camera.... notice the hesitant look on her face....hmmm mommy is mad but she is taking my picture.

And then she realized mom isnt getting mad and Im not getting into trouble... although I did tell her she better not go into my make up drawer again. I had a though while i was deciding how to handle this. I remembered a time when I was babysitting my sweet little sister Vanessa and she did the same thing... and my mom came home at about the same time. I thought Vanessa was going to be in big trouble but instead my mom laughed. and really it was funny. and so was this and I have the pictures to prove it. at least she got it on her lips...mostly.

1 comment:
Very cute! I love the idea of making a snow queen!! What does your snow queen look like now with all of the rain? Probably not so pretty!!
Post a Comment