This was dinner at Antons in Burnaby Dan wanted a BIG glass of lemonade, but this is what he got. and he got teased about it. I think he had fun drinking his fancy dainty glass of lemonade. and I enjoyed my martini! no picture of that though. or of our huge pasta dishes that we all got. and leftovers for days!
This is one of the many city views at the harbour tower. it was interesting to look out over the places we were just driving around and to the places we were going.
The guys being goofy in a dollar store.
An interesting Car we saw on Robson st.
lighthouse park

Gary and Mallorie
The lighthouse
A fun family moment, Nathan had already gone to bed and we were just giving Dahlia her bedtime hug. usually she gets a big hug and kiss from Daddy and I go put her to bed. tonight we were just being goofy.
Dahlia and Nathan were watching a new DVD and Nathan decided that he wanted to sit on Dahlia's lap to watch. she didnt seem to mind. I thought it was hilarious.
Daddy's good night kiss. if he gives her a silly kiss then she says "daddy you have to give me a proper kiss now!" and then he gives her a sillier kiss. until she gets her proper kiss and then she is happy and goes to bed.
A birthday cake for my mother in law. My mother in law always makes beautiful cakes for everyone on their birthdays, so this year I wanted to make one for her.Her cakes are usually more creative and have something to do with an event or hobby that is special to the person that year. But hey strawberries and chocolate mousse is okay too :) perhaps i will get more creative next year.



2 comments:
good idea about the candle! great cool and sassy shots at the end. WOW Dahlia looks like a lady!
I would definitely not complain about that cake! Yum!
Post a Comment