Friday, January 08, 2010

Church Christmas program

The Christmas program lasted all of 10 minutes, but even so I was so proud of my babies. Dahlia's 3rd time on stage and Nathans first. this was the only picture I could get of Dahlia, since we werent really sitting in a great spot to see her. but we were sitting close to where Nathan was standing so we got a few good pictures of him.
This goofy look on his face was caused when he saw us waving at him. I guess he though it was pretty funny that all these people were sitting there watching him and all his friends singing "away in a manger"

they look like they are really into singing dont they? poor shell shocked two year olds. but they have such proud parents.


I had to giggle over the upside down "m" but it was actually part of the show.



1 comment:

Mandy said...

Awww... so cute! Thanks for sharing those!!