Thursday, February 11, 2010

blog much?

I guess its been a while since I have blogged. life hasnt been all that exciting lately Dan is busy busy with work and I just hang out with the kids.
we have had a pretty mild winter so far seems more like spring. this picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. see no jackets...doesnt look like winter to me!
but the kids enjoy being able to play outside. our yard is quite a mess still. hopefully soon it will get cleaned up. and the play fort finished. Dahlia drew this picture of me the other day. I was amazed at the detail. she is getting really good with her drawing. I love seeing how her abilites are improving. my little girl is growing up! well thats all I have. I guess Im going to have to do more exciting things.


2 comments:

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

Good to hear from you Mandy! What exciting things do you have planned so you can blog about them? :) How about something Olympic-themed?

Mandy said...

Glad to see you back to blogging. I still check in on you regularly...