Here are a few pictures of April and May, we have been taking advantage of the nice weather and spending more time outside. the kids are pretty facinated by bugs I was a bug girl when i was young...except for spiders! seems as though my kids are good with bugs too. at least for now.
Dahlia and her centipede...or millipede not sure its long with a ton of legs anyways.
Nathan and his big worm. he was pretty impressed by that big juicy worm.

Dahlia loves flowers, fitting for her name. I thought this picture turned out pretty amazing too. I love how you can see the flower she is smelling in the reflection of her sunglasses.
And my cool kids... I did not tell them to stand like this. they just did.
Mothers day Tea at preschool. there were little stations set up for us and we could do all sorts of different activities with our kids. this was the spa station where our darling children gave us manicures and pedicures. Dahlia loved being able to do this for me.


She did a good job dont ya think?!.....for a four year old.

and we made hats!


And the class had been rehearsing some special songs for us mamas I heard bits and pieces of the songs at home it was fun to hear them all. a very special moment. I will treasure these memories!
Dahlia loves flowers, fitting for her name. I thought this picture turned out pretty amazing too. I love how you can see the flower she is smelling in the reflection of her sunglasses.
and we made hats!
And the class had been rehearsing some special songs for us mamas I heard bits and pieces of the songs at home it was fun to hear them all. a very special moment. I will treasure these memories!
he is right in between their ages so they all play well together.
he went and picked it out, apparently I know nothing about TV's but he is a happy man who got beer and a new tv for his birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment