Wednesday, June 21, 2006

daddy and daughter bonding

Yesterday Dahlia had swimming lessons usually it's me and her in the pool but this time Dan got to go with her. they had so much fun, and it was great to see them bonding like that.
Dahlia is so lucky to have a daddy that wants to spend time with her. I am very thankful that Dan is so involved, it will do wonders for her self-esteem as she grows up.
Dan is such a great dad i love watching him play with her and make her laugh, who knew that fatherhood would turn him into such a big puddle of mush... Well i think marriage did that, but fatherhood melted that tough guy image completely.
tommorow i will try and post some pictures that i took of them at the pool.

3 comments:

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

yay, you have a blog! can't wait to see more dahlia pictures, and hear all of her activities. fun fun fun. :)
-de

dandy said...

You don't want to see more pictures of me??? Just Dahlia...What the heck

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy =]
It's great to see your blog..glad to hear things are going well with you. If you have a free moment please give me a call would love to get together with you..I have yet to put in ur # in my cell and can't remember it...I have knocked on your door a few times when I was visiting Carolyn but you were never home :P
Have an awesome day...=)
Later 'Gator, love Marianne