This is John, Dahlia's second cousin.today was grandpa Keeleys' memorial tea. he did not want a funeral service so everyone, friends family all crowded into a tiny hall meant to hold about 5o people but there was 108 i overheard... it was hot and the windows didnt open. Dahlia did well i was surprised since she did not have a very long nap today, her tummy was upset and she barfed poor thing...what am i feeding her?
anyways.....
I managed to escape outside with Dahlia, which was a difficult feat since everyone i passed wanted to take her from me.
I met one of Dans cousins for the first time, he lives in alberta.
and Dahlia got to meet her second cousin John , He is the closest thing to a cousin she is going to get for a long time. Since Dans brother isnt married yet and my sisters are way too young.... WAY too YOUNG!
1 comment:
Lol!! Mandy.. XP Yes, I agree with you. Dahlia won't have any cousins for at least 6-7 years XD
-Vanessa!
Post a Comment