Tuesday, June 27, 2006

swimming fun





Since the begging of June Dahlia and I have been going to swimming lessons,
its been alot of fun. Dahlia just loves the water.
There was even a day that the dads got to take their kids in the pool.
Dan really enjoyed that.
I took lots of picures most of them turned out blurry but i choose a few good ones for this post.
Unfortunately today swimming was canceled because of the strike....poor Dahlia she was heart broken, so i took her to my moms where they have a little pool and we decided to cool off there since it was such a hot day. Mikeala joined us in the pool and was great entertainment for Dahlia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dandy :)
I like the picture with the three of you in the pool (should I use real names?) You guys are so cute. So now that I found your blog, I'll have to check back every now and then. Hopefully the strike will be over soon. I didn't even know there was a strike! Talk to ya later :P

Anonymous said...

Oh, I guess it is OK.

Hi Mikeala!