No this is no spa day mud treatment session, this is my sweet little girl playing in the mud!
I turned my back for two seconds and when i turned around there she was just sitting in the mud puddle, laughing and kicking and splashing her hands in that dirty water! I wasn't quite sure what to do with her so i went and got my camera and took some pictures. there was no point taking her out right aways since the damage had already been done, might as well let her have her fun.
the challenge was getting her back in the house with out getting mud everywhere!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like she had a terrific time!
andrea
My kids looked somewhat similar yesterday. They were playing in the puddles while I enjoyed a moment of adult conversation. The implications were costly because our washing machine is broken right now!
Good for you for grabbing the camera! Those pictures are priceless!
so cute! Every kid has to play in the mud at least once in their lives! Its kinda like a milestone. She looks so cute carrying the big tin in the last picture.
My fav pic of my little sister is her at age 2 in a white tee shirt and pink overalls, her knees and hands covered in very dark mud, a great look of disgust on her little face. Our boys have looked similar lately too. Our temps have reached 6 degrees and all our snow is melting and there is MUD everywhere.
Awww little Dahlia is such a cutie!!! Oh hey--I took the movie back, I'm so sorry it took so long!
Post a Comment