Thursday, February 01, 2007

I love the sunshine!!!!

Yesterday we had another ultrasound, the dr. was very happy and said that everything looks normal. He figures that my due date might be off by a week, as the reason for Nathanial being small. he is now up to appox. 2 pounds
But he cannot come up with any reason why I had low fluid, and now its normal.
That just means that God interveined and healed our baby of whatever was wrong. and I am so grateful! I look forward to meeting this little guy. 12 more weeks to go! we have to get his room painted. first we have to clear it out, that room has become our dumping ground of stuff we dont know what to do with.
Dan is very excited because I told him we could do a VW room for him and Dan can put all his car parts on the walls and his little volkwagen cars on shelves all around the room.
the other day I took Dahlia out on our back deck while I cleaned it up. It needed cleaning badly! she had so much fun running back and forth and twirling around in the sun and the slightly warm breeze. She got filthy dirty though because the deck had so much leaves and dirt on it and it was still a bit wet and she also thought it would be fun to crawl around under the patio table and sit on the floor to look at the leaves... good thing kids and clothes are all washable.
I wish I had pictures she had such a huge smile on her face. I guess Dahlia loves the sun as much as I do. We have been going to the park and spending as much time as we can out side lately I dont want to waste a single sunny day.
hope you all are enjoying the sun!

3 comments:

Yokooso said...

Yes the sun is so beautiful!!! And God is the best thing in the whole world hey?!!! This is such great news...love to hear it!

that's us... said...

so happy to hear continued good news about nathaniel! love the vw room idea! i find it so funny that you have 12 weeks to go and we're only 12 weeks in---patience can be so hard waiting for your little one! hope you feel rested and energized in these last 12 weeks mandy!
teresa:)

Bekah said...

It rained here today. It is sunny more than not out here in the OK, and it hasn't been over 0 degrees since the beginging of Nov. But today it "rained" tiny ice pieces at first, and then acutal wet stuff that froze when it hit the ground. I actually miss the real rain in Abbs!
I Love the VW room! Dan will wash the parts first right!?! lol