I decided to get over my anger towards the snow and take Dahlia out side to play last week. it was fun and much more successful than the first time Dan and I took her out in the snow. this time we had boots and a nice warm snow suit for her.
she enjoyed walking in the snow but when she sat down and her hands touched the snow she said "yuck!" it was really funny and i picked up some snow to show her it wasnt yucky.... she didnt believe me though.
today we had another ultrasound in surrey. it went really well. The dr. asked me if i was doing anying in particular to improve things... i told her it was prayer. she didnt have much to say to that but she said what ever your doing its working!
our little guy has plenty of fluid to swim around in now. and he is really active.
next week they will measure the growth... they only measure growth every two weeks because it takes two weeks to see a difference. but I can tell this boy is growing I can feel it.
my stomach is getting bigger its getting difficult to put socks on now.
but I am so joyful to be getting bigger I know its a good sign. I am still amazed and praising God over this miracle... its so hard for me to imagine how bad things were just 3 weeks ago. even the dr. I had today was looking back at my records and couldnt believe the difference from now and 3 weeks ago.
God is amazing!
3 comments:
Oh this is so good to hear...love you...and Dahlia's snowsuit is very sweet~
Mandy, We are so glad to hear that things are going well. We will continue to pray that it all goes well, as for boys, you got enough of us with them to get any advice you might need:) Looking forward to meeting Nathanial!
Will Daliah keep mittens on? She might if she were to realize that she could fall into the snow with out the terrible cold feeling:) Next year she'll love it!
Post a Comment