Friday, January 12, 2007

an encouraging phone call

Today we heard from the hospital, we got some good news. there are no problems with the major chromosomes. we still have to wait for the results onthe rest of them though. and then we just have to wait and see how this baby grows.
I feel like there is more hope now though. I have been doing my own reading on line about all the possible problems, to me it does sound like its a placenta problem, but im no doctor! there are still lots of potential complications, but we just have to trust God and wait and see.
there are alot of things I am so confused about, but in time these things will get answered.
we will find out more next week at my next ultrasound.
thanks for praying!

6 comments:

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

oh yay!! that is *so* good. now if the rest of the chromosomes test normal, how do they go about finding the real problem? baby is still growing though, and if he/she can get atleast a few more weeks in, there's a pretty good survival rate, right? i'll keep praying that your baby will continue to grow, and stay in there and be healthy. I am so very glad to share in this excellent news!
-de

Anonymous said...

YAY I am so thrilled to hear that!! Let's hope it continues to be good news. I know it will. What a big load of stress that you don't need though!! Thanks for the update!! Get some rest, I am sure you need it.
~Jenn

Anonymous said...

Brian told me the exciting news already & I am praising God with you Mandy!!!

We will continue to pray for you & Dan and baby too!! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Praise God, for He is in control. We just have to continue to beleive that and He will be with you in whatever happens. There is always a reason for everything although we don't know what the reason is. I will continue to pray for you all, love Alice Y.

that's us... said...

we praise God with you and continue to pray...thanks for sharing this great news

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear, WTG God!!! Show your power Lord!!!