Thursday, January 18, 2007

Praise God!!!!!

Wow, we had a very good very exciting drs appt. yesterday!

When the dr. in Surrey did the ultra sound he found that the baby had grown two weeks worth in the last two weeks. he is still small but he is growing!

and he also found adequate fluid!!!!

He was very pleased with the results, although he could not explain why things were going so well. Dan and I know! Prayer is very powerful and God has answered our prayers I am in so much awe right now. I feel so amazed and I can't believe how much doubt and fear I felt and now God has answered our prayers its humbling. I am so excited and I hope that things continue to progress. The dr. wants to do ultrasounds every week for the next four weeks to make sure things are still going well.

Dan and I thought we would tell you who it is that many of you have been praying for.

His name is Nathanial Hezekiah

his name means: Gift of God and strength of the Lord

We are very excitied to be having a boy. I have absolutely no experiance with baby boys since i just have sisters, so this should be quite an adventure!
This picture is from our first ultrasound we got a picture last week but we are having issues scanning it. this one is better anyways though.
I was joking to Dan before we knew what we were having and told him it must be a boy because only boys cause this much trouble!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear this!!! Awesome news! Hey do you remember when I wrote this:

"I hope everything's ok because you are 2 days late in posting...and that is so true that God defiantly does not let us forget that He gave us HIS SON.
In my worry I will pray...
Lord, comfort Mandy right now, give her and her little peanut inside strength to get through this pregnancy. I pray that Holy Spirit you would empower the little one to spring forth unto your glory and unto this family of his AMEN."

Well God told me you were having a boy. And now God has confirmed to me that he wants and needs you to remember that this child is HIS no matter what happens to him.

I don't know why God wanted me to tell you this...I'm just the messanger.

Take Care
Oh and you were calling Nathanial a jelly bean not a peanut right? Sorry~

Anonymous said...

YAY Mands! We are praising God with you! Love Chrissy & Jim

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, Dan & Mandy! By the way, speaking from personal experience, baby boys are the best!

Shirley W.

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

FANTASTIC news! We will keep praying for you all, especially Nathanial.

Anonymous said...

What a miracle!!! I am so pleased for you guys!! If you need any tips about boys....call me!! I have learned a few important ones, the hard way!! haha...

What a beautiful name!!!

Any thoughts from the doctors about what the problem was?? What a lot of stress!!!!!

~Jenn

that's us... said...

praise God!
i often wonder how doctors can walk through these experiences and not believe in our Great God! undoubtably Nathanial is a little miracle boy.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing Our God is so good, PRAISE GOD!
Congratulations my friends..
You are all in my prayers Love and prayers

Anonymous said...

God still does miracles, did I not tell you so? I am soooooo happy for you, a little boy. I want you to know that boys are just as sweet as girls, I've had 2 of each. Lots of love and am still praying for you, love Alice Y.