Seattle Trip

Dan and I got a much needed break from everyday life and responsibilities, we got to be young and crazy again for two days. It was fun. We toured around seattle, went to Pike place market and the space needle and all kinds of shopping. the weather was great even though they said it would rain all day wednesday and possibly snow on thursday, but it didnt it was sunny. it was cold too. but atleast it was sunny. and when we got tired we went back to our hotel to soak in the giant tub! The only thing I noticed was that I did not have the same shopping stamina that I used to... I think its due to the extra 20 pounds or so I am dragging around with me these days. I think Dan was greatful for that though he is not that much into shopping like I am.I think he booked this trip more for me, and my sanity. It has been pretty crazy in our house since january and quite emotional, and now that some of our worries are gone and now I am just freaking out cuz our house is not ready for a new baby yet, we needed some time away.Dahlia stayed at her grandparents house, she always enjoys that. Now life can get back to normal and hopefully I will have the energy to get this house ready for Nathaniel.
3 comments:
Looks like Seattle was lots of fun! I think most guys like shopping alot less then us girls do. Not long ago Pierre said to me "I try to get to a mall at least once a year." I am so glad Nathaniel is doing well!! God is so powerfull! Nathaniel is a great name as well. Congrats! :) A new baby is always so exciting.
Day spa you two and Dahlia all in the same week?! So fun!
So nice you two can get away! I know what you mean about the shopping stamina going down. I havn't even grocery shopping much. I also get weird looks from people like they think I'm going to drop the baby in the store or something (and sometimes I wonder if I will too) so I've been house bound for a while.
Glad things are going well for you!
Rhiannon
Post a Comment