then the picture below.... she found her way into the pantry and found the boxes of bakers chocolate... she was quite proud of herself, she managed to unwrap the square and eat a bunch of it before i discovered what she had done, she looked up at me and smiled and said "chocolate!" she was so happy i didnt have the heart to take it away from her... if only she had opend the other box that was unsweetened chocolate... then we wouldnt have a little chocolate monster on our hands owell I love chocolate so i cant blame her for likeing it. although i dont consider white chocolate as real chocolate.... I am actually quite picky about my chocolate I love dark... not to crazy about milk chocolate but I could eat dark chocolate like it was going out of style. Well hope everyone had a good week.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Snot and Chocolate
then the picture below.... she found her way into the pantry and found the boxes of bakers chocolate... she was quite proud of herself, she managed to unwrap the square and eat a bunch of it before i discovered what she had done, she looked up at me and smiled and said "chocolate!" she was so happy i didnt have the heart to take it away from her... if only she had opend the other box that was unsweetened chocolate... then we wouldnt have a little chocolate monster on our hands owell I love chocolate so i cant blame her for likeing it. although i dont consider white chocolate as real chocolate.... I am actually quite picky about my chocolate I love dark... not to crazy about milk chocolate but I could eat dark chocolate like it was going out of style. Well hope everyone had a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
mmm snot and chocolate, weren't those food groups when you were little?
we need some tea soon!
call me when you are up for some company, I have this whole week off!
Wow that snot picture looks tastey, NOT!!! Eeeeyucky~ Chocolate now that's to definitely die for. Dark vs Milk? Hmmm...considering I'm allergic to dairy I'd have to go with dark...Although milk will do if that's all there is.
Funny, I was about to eat when I read this post and suddenly I wasn't hungry anymore!
I have heard that dark chocolate is a lot better for you than milk or white. I really don't love chocolate. I never have.
The only time I could say I loved it was the year after I had Matthew. I lived on chocolate! I would eat chocolate chips by the handfuls! During that time we called Matthew "Chip"! Because he was the reason that I loved chocolate so much!Then, my cravings went away.
She's so cute!!
I'm glad I finally found your blog! I lost the address and you're picture link kept bringing me somewhere else. I even emailed Dan! But, crafty me, I found you anyways through Denise's site.
Beautiful!!
I don't think white chocolate is actually chocolate. It's gotta have cocoa butter or chocolate liquor to be real. Even better if there's both. Dark is my favorite too. Semi-sweet dark. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
Now I'm hungry!
It's a good thing I don't like chocolate too much because every time I check in on you to see if there is a new post... I see the title "Snot and Chocolate"! I don't think I will think of chocolate quite the same anymore:)
yeah the snot pic is definately a stomach turner:) I'm not hungry anymore either. I have wiped my share of noses, but I think your own kids snot is different than someone elses...
So Mandy, I keep coming to see something new...bug, bug, bug. Hope you have a great weekend:)
Post a Comment