Monday, March 19, 2007

I decided I better put a new post up before everyone stops reading my blog I know the snot picture was pretty gross. a couple of friends have posted this what flower are you on their blogs so i thought I would share my flower with everyone.
Im not sure how I feel about being an echinacea..... dont people take that when they are trying to avoid a cold????? owell it does say that I am heath consious, which is pretty true...I try anyways, and I drive Dan nuts with all the weird healthy things that I bring home fromt the grocery store.
You Are an Echinacea

"You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."
You Are an Echinacea


I am an
Echinacea


What Flower
Are You?


2 comments:

Demara said...

Yup..I did the test but I guess you saw that already...weird I don't think I would have ever thought you were that flower!

Anonymous said...

hey Im a daffodilly... yeah nice
hehe
thought for sure I would be the health concious flower but nooooo guess I picked the wrong proffession
~shonee