Thursday, March 22, 2007

whats up??



Well its been a while since I updated the blog with any real news.... life has been busy around here. Last weekend I got to go on a true girly weekend. it was great. and refreshing.

I brought my camera but didnt take any pictures so if you want to see any pictures you have to know Mandy cuz their on her blog....but i can describe them to you if you want. our weekend consisted of a raunchy comedian dinner theater... we had no idea what we were getting into. so after we heard the same sex jokes about 15 times over and the real show hadn't even started yet, we decided to eat our dinner and leave. Some lovely young men thought they would try and invite us for drinks.... somewhat flattering considering I pretty much waddled past them...maybe they were to drunk to notice.

and we did a full day of shopping on saturday... oh my aching swollen feet. and that is the picture that was taken of us all 4 of us girls 2 on the edge of the bathtub and 2 sitting on the counter feet in the sink and soaking. It was fun and we had so many good conversations.

I can't wait till we can do it again.

We are in the midst of getting Nathaniel's room ready. he is due to arrive in 5 weeks.... wow that went fast. but he is growing and strong and so far each of my ultrasounds have looked good. he is incredibly active too. this morning he was trying to push my ribs out of his way. ouch!

Dahlia has grown lots too. and now she is into drawing with crayons.... we are trying to teach her to only draw on paper but if she gets a hold of a crayon or a pen with out us noticing then nothing is safe. her new favorite word is "no" not my favorite word! she had turned into quite a stubborn girl lately and she definately is into testing whether my "no's" mean no for real.

she is still sweet and loves to cuddle with us.... loves tv a little too much. we have to limit her to a couple of shows a day now. I cant wait till the weather gets nicer so we can spend more time outside.

well thats all for now I think.

3 comments:

Demara said...

Well sounds like she's growing into quite the young lady and cheeky thing...but sweet at learning I imagine. And yes your pregnancy sure HAS gone by fast! Should be exciting to see your baby boy...can't wait!!!~Demara

Bekah said...

Wow crayons already! What a big girl, she'll be a great big sister (as long as you keep winning on the NO issue) :)

Anonymous said...

hey family! It is getting so nice outside we will have to take your little bundle for a walk or waddle.. whichever you are up for!
we need to have a cuppa tea soon!
love aunti shonee