Monday, April 02, 2007

Whats up with the SNow!!!!???

This past weekend has been kinda crazy....Dan was helping some friends of ours move from Vernon to the Island. He left after he was done doing a move for one of his clients.... by the time he got there, it was pretty late at night but they he wanted to have the truck loaded and be on the way for catching the ferry at 8:00am.... but nothing went right and the transmission had issues.... the transmission was just rebuilt a couple of weeks ago... pretty much everything that could go wrong went wrong. but I got my husband home by 2 in the afternoon the next day.
he had a chance to sleep and recooperate while his transmission was getting fixed, and He is now off to the Island. hopefully the rest of the trip goes well.
You can all pray for him and our friends that everything goes smoothly now.
This morning it was just a little bit discouraging when we woke up to snow.... I felt like reposting that picture that i posted a couple of months back, but the afternoon turned out quite nice so I am over it now.
I had another Ultra sound today. Nathaniel is doing well. he is up to 5.5 pounds now. I think that is quite normal but apparently he is in the 25-50% but the way figure he is gaining half a pound a week and i have about 3-4 weeks to go... so he will be about 7-8 pounds, i think that is pretty good.... maybe I wont have to have a c-section. From what my dr. said he doesnt sound that hopefull about that though. because last time i wouldnt go into labour even after being induced for 2 days.... and apparently after a c-section they cant do an induction, so i have to go into labour on my own wich is unlikely.. but hey ya never know!
Dahlia is doing good. She is being a typical 1 and half year old... testing her limits and my boundries! We have finally taken care of the biting problem... yes she was a biter for a while. I was NOT impressed. now she is a smacker.... when she is frustrated and angry she smacks me or anyone who has caused her the distress, so that is the new bad behaviour that we are trying to correct. who knows whats next??? spitting? swearing??? its kinda funny how just when things start getting easier they get harder. Kids are the most rewarding gift you can ever have but they are so much work. I love being a mom. Even though some days maybe frustrating and a feel like I am failing at raising her to be a sweet obediant girl, I still feel very satisfied in being a mom and I know that it is a good thing that she expresses her own opinions and shows her personality.
well that is all that is new for now... no pictures today... I have some cute ones sitting in the camera right now but I feel too lazy to download? upload whatever it is.
good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the tempermental toddler! Josef (who is 16 months) is just past biting and has also moved onto hitting. Me, his sister, the chair, the wall....like you said, whatever has motivated the anger. Isn't it fun.....NOT!! Don't worry, your sweet obediant girl is still in there....just needing you to be consistant and the disciplinarian. (Hannah has turned out alright, she did the same things!! hahahaa.....)
Good luck with these last few weeks!!!
~Jenn

Demara said...

I prayed.
And am glad that you are doing alright..
And from the looks of it the other day...a couple weekends ago now...you ARE a great MOTHER!!!