I am glad to be home, I hate hospitals the food sucks! we are doing relatively well. I am sore and tired and Nate is dealing with a bit of jaundice. He needs to nurse often and hopefully it will get better soon. nursing is a bit difficult because he is a bit tongue tied...not so severe that it is impossible but he cant stick is tongue out very far. that will come in handy when he is older and trying to be sassy. other than that he is doing well. I cant belive how small he is compared to my almost 10lb baby girl! im not to sure what to do with a little baby like that he seems so fragile. but he is so sweet. Life is about to get pretty hectic now but Im sure in time we will get used to it. Thanks for all your prayers for this little guy. They are deeply treasured!
I will try to post more pics later
Oh ya and Dan better not try doing that next baby pool or he will be in trouble. I feel like I am done... maybe in a year or two or five I might change my mind...but that is ssooooo the last thing I want to think of.
3 comments:
Contgatulations Dan and Mandy. He's here and he looks great! Praise the Lord.
Blessings on you guys,
Kathy
He looks beautiful and tiny and well just simply cute and cuddly!!! And tongue-tied like I was??? Wow...have you thought of getting his tongue cut? Maybe when he's a little older so he CAN stick his tongue out further? I know this helped me pronounce words...I think it would have been best though if I was operated on BEFORE I started to talk. It was so hard to learn my words all over again!!
Hey Mandy
Thought I'd pass along a wee bit of advice in regards to the tongue-tied thing. Get it clipped. Ethan was a bit tongue tied, so we got it clipped. It made a world of difference nursing, and he barely even cried. Most certainly worth it in my opinion.
Other than that . . . we were really glad to get a chance to see you guys when we were out. It looks as though he's doing great!
Post a Comment