Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Birth Date!

Well we have a date, I was hoping for a Vbac but it doesnt look like that is going to happen.
unless I go into labour before this special day. A few people know what day it is, but I am not going to share the exact date on our blog you will just have to keep checking in and see. But your welcome to guess... and if you guess right then you get the satisfaction of being right.... you can guess the weight too if you want, that we wont know for sure until he is born. Dahlia was 9 pounds 12 ounces. I dont think this one will be quite that big.
I am getting tired of seeing dr's and getting ultra sounds. I think I will actually miss the feeling of being pregnant this time around though. It hasnt been as uncomfortable . having a baby in the early spring is much nicer than the late summer...Dahlia was born on the first day of fall and she was over due. it was not a fun experiance. this little guy moves alot and its a cool feeling. but I am excited to seeing him and holding him. your prayers that all goes well will be much appreciated.
keep checking our blog soon there will be pictures of the newest memeber of the Keeley family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was your due date? Can we make guesses around that?

Anonymous said...

Can I guess the date?

dandy said...

My due date was the the 27th of april.... your welcome to guess around that.... and mandy... you can guess the date... as long as you dont go by what we already told you :) I know you are praying that i will go into labour before the c-secttion.

that's us... said...

we're so excited to finally meet your little guy!! brook was the same way with a planned c-section...knowing the date of your baby's birth is a little different from the 'norm' but so cool and special-i remember not being able to get to sleep the night before...my guess is april 20th and 8lb7oz...we're praying for you guys and can't wait to hear of nathaniel's arrival!

Anonymous said...

Okay, then I guess April 25th(Dan's birthday!) and 7lbs 11oz. Ohh... and I guess that it's a boy!!!

Julie said...

My guess is 6lbs 7oz.

Bekah said...

Can't wait to meet that baby. Have him before Sunday and we'll come and meet him in person! My guess is 8 lb 3oz (that was Rowan's weight)And I have heard of lots of babies at that weight:) Our prayers are with you!