Well, we have a couple of winners in the baby pool.... Nobody would have guessed it.
Nathanial Hezakiah Keeley (wife may correct my spelling) was born at 9:23AM on April 20. Weighed in at 6lbs 14 oz.
Mom and baby are doing fine, a few minor complications with the c-section, but nothing to major.......
So, the G'S guessed the date right (I think I told Matt before), and Julie Wiebe was closest on the weight.
Maybe we should start a real baby pool for the next one already?? (I think my wife is going to kill me when she reads this post)
Watch for pictures soon.....
7 comments:
Congratulations!! Glad everything went OK.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Rhiannon
Good Job! I'm glad everything went ok...can't wait to see pics.
congrats keeleys! we're so pumped for you guys and praying for you. we're also proud to be winners (that was teresa's guess unbeknownst to matt so all fare there) can't wait to meet the little guy sometime. praying for speedy recovery mandy. see ya
Congratulations!
Andrea
Congratulations! We look forward to meeting Nathanial.
CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to meet him/see pics =) I've been thinkg of you/praying for you guys.Love Marianne
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you all. Glad that he's ok!!! Can't wait to meet him!!
~Jenn
Post a Comment