Monday, October 01, 2007

New Milestones

Our kids are growing up....and im kinda sad, I dont really know why. Watching your kids grow and do new things should be wonderful and exciting. and it is but it also means that they wont be babies much longer. Today we hit two milestones with Nathan this morning i discovered a tooth has poked through, can't really see it yet but i could feel it. That explains the major drooling and he has been a bit off. i thought he had a tummy ache or was just miserable from the cold he had.
Today was also the first day we tried real food, he had his first bowl of rice cereal, and he loved it! I was expecting him to make a funny face and not be to sure of this stuff i was putting in his mouth but he gobbled it right up, ate the whole bowl! I guess i have another good eater, ( my mom is very jealous) I am glad that he likes the cereal because that means Dan and I can spend some time away on our anniversary at least longer than two hours.
here are some pictures of nates first food experiance.

Dahlia found my fancy shoes... I bought them last christmas and wore them maybe twice so far, they hurt my feet. but they look cute! and i think they are even cuter on her.
Can you see the love? I hope it will always be this way.

No comments: