

Its been hot the last little while.... we are having a break from the heat right now but last week was almost unbearable even my little boy who hates cold water was willing to play.
Dahlia will be a great Mama one day. she loves to hold her baby and feed her with a bottle. I caught her sitting in her rocker in her room the other day, she was rocking her baby to sleep. how cute.
And then she fell asleep...but not exactly in her bed, somtimes during her quiet time she opts to just play in her room quietly usually she falls asleep in her bed but every once in awhile she doesnt quite make it there.
1 comment:
That's great that you ran for the camera. :o) I wish I would have done that more when my girls were little. There are far too many stories that I have with no pictures to back up!
Post a Comment