We Had a great time celebrating our sweet little girls third birthday this year, we started out with a little family party on sunday. were all the grandpas and grandmas and aunts and uncles and great grandmas and great grandpa were all there! it was a crowded house but Dahlia had such a great time being the center of attention. and she got a great haul too! I had a lot of fun making her cake this year, She knew exactly what she wanted. Dahlia has been crazy for princesses for some time now. and she told me she wanted a princess cake. so a princess cake she got! and I kinda like princesses too. it was a lot of fun designing an icing dress for her. and DAN also wanted everyone to know he had some good ideas for the cake as well. not just licking the icing off in an x-rated manner. what a guy!
Today is her real birthday ! my baby is officially 3 . Dan and I decided to take Dahlia to the Vancouver Aquarium to celebrate. We sent Nathan off to grandma and grandpas house for the day. We all had a great time.
Dahlia was amazed by all the sea creatures and some other creatures in the butterfly exhibit...they even had a sloth hanging from some branches.
It was a great day! at the end when I was saying goodnight to Dahlia she said to me " thankyou for taking me to the aquarium, I had fun" aaawwwweee! It was so worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment