
The little dude was having a bad hair day one morning.... but he soon started to see the humor in it. I even tried to wet it down to get it to look normal but it just sprung back up in its unruly form again. we even went shopping with his crazy hair....and got laughed at. poor guy.
Im siiiiiick!
This sad pathetic sight is my sick little boy. He was pretty sick a couple of weeks ago, with a fever and all. he was so lethargic that day I am glad to have my energetic happy boy back now though. he still has a runny nose but its getting better.
Nathan loves cars..he calls them cucks or gucks... depending on if they are cars or trucks. but he loves them, real ones too! pretty much anything with wheels is pretty cool to him. I thought this picture was pretty funny since he gathered up all the cars he could find and started playing with them on the coffee table.
No comments:
Post a Comment