Thursday, July 13, 2006

Look what we printed!!!

Wow i thought Dan was crazy for buying that expensive laser printer but its starting to pay for its self.... anybody need some cash?
just kidding, we sold the passat and they paid us cash and we have never seen so much cash before so we decided to take a picture......Then Dan had to hide the money so I wouldn't buy shoes....lots of shoes. Honest, they followed me home...Ya right.

Of course, Dan has to spend some money on his truck. He says its for fuel mileage, but who is he kidding anyway. I might get a dinner out, maybe a flower, chocolates????? I hope Dan is reading this.

I can't expect too much, he is a man after all. Truck before wife, go figure. But he is a good daddy and an incredible husband, and I don't think I give him the credit that he truly deserves..

(Guess who wrote that post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's real????

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

.. and the baby shoes are especially cute too.
-de