
What is up with teething? We have been having such a good time with Dahlia the last few weeks, it seemed like we were done with teething for a while.
Today it started again....I think or maybe she was just cranky i dont know. I gave her an apple to bite on that kept her happy for a while, in stead of her biting me... she chomped on my shoulder real good today too.
later on in the evening we were singing the "head and shoulders knees and toes" song and she started laughing at me. Dahlia has quite the laugh it comes from deep down and is a very heart felt laugh its so funny that i started laughing too. Well its nice to have a good balance of laughing and crying in a day.
3 comments:
I remember when you showed me that flower towel/outfit when she was just a newborn. It is crazy to see how much she has grown and now it actually fits her!
Hey Dandy, I finally found your blog. It looks great. I agree with you about Dahlia's laugh. I love hearing her great laugh! It's infectious.
Eew... I would recommend *not* seeing that movie because that poor, tragic victim's nickname was "The Black Dahlia". A very grisly story if it's based on the true one.
And a story not at all like your Dahlia's story, Lord willing. We expect and hope for and look forward to much better things.
-de
Post a Comment