Monday, July 03, 2006

why was Dahlia making that face?

Well the answer to that question could be because she hates having her picture taken and she made that face to be silly, or it could be that she just realized that her daddy is sitting naked watching tv in the back ground... thankyou mandy for noticing, sorry for all of you who did not notice...or did not want to notice hehehehe.
but the real answer is that is the face she made after she took a big bite of watermelon. I thought she would smile because it was sweet, but she made that funny face instead.
so there you go, now you all know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Who knew that a baby wouldn't like watermelon! I thought it had something to do with her dad in the background but I guess she is more used to Dan sitting around like that than we are:)

SummerChikki said...

uhh.. wee!