Oh what an evening! what can i say about it.
well dinner was a write off.... I made one of my favorites... its called "savory chicken pie"
but my dear sweet daughter managed to ruin it. I dont think i can ever make that pie again.
I dont think Dan can ever eat that pie again either.
It all started when Dahlia was sitting on the floor playing with my camera bag.... then she started making funny noices I go over to see her just in time for the fountain of vomit spewing from her mouth....OH yay wonderful.... puke all over my camera bag all over the floor and all over her! Dan is not good with puke... he is a sympathy puker... and i havent been feeling all that good since camping... so this was quite the dilemma... we saved the camera bag... barely. and then we look over at our forgotten puke covered daughter not knowing what to do. I took her to the bathroom and tried to clean her up the best i could between fits of laughter and tears...I couldnt decide if i should cry or laugh, it was really gross and in the background Dan is trying to clean up the floor and i can hear him gagging he tried so hard. but then at dinner he took a couple of bits and looked at me and said "Im sorry honey i cant do this" and proceeded to the bathroom and i think the whole neighborhood could hear him.... so that ruined what little appetite I had. Dahlia had the best appetite she has had all week though and ate all of my pie.
good girl.
I guess this is what motherhood is about.... Im sure this is not the last time I am ever going to experience kid barf. oh what have i gotten myself into???
1 comment:
That's too bad after your hard work at making dinner. I'm sure it would have been great. I hope the weekend is better for you.
andrea
Post a Comment